Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Preity Zinta nude photos on indian website

Dear Sir

I am Rahul Oberoi.

I have previously submitted articles on Anara Gupta and others. Thanks for publishing my articles. Today i wish to talk on Preity Zinta and her MMS clip going around.

A delhi based website bollyheat is showing images of Prity Zinta taking shower in a hotel room. From the pictures that they have displayed I get a feeling that the girl is not Preity Zinta. Preity Zinta looks are completely different than this girl showed by the website. What makes me feel angry and Bad is how can some one show photos of Preity like this and give her bad name. I feel Indian police should come forward and take actions against such websites who are spoiling image of sober and cute actress like Preity Zinta. I will like to bring to every one attention that the pics shown below for reference are not true photos of Preity.






Photo Source : Delhi based bollyheat.com

These pics are a direct assault on Prity Zinta's reputation and I will urge Preity and her fans to spread the word that the photos are fake and not of Preity. I am also awaiting a disclaimer from BollywoodSargam telling it's visitors about the fake bathing clip. I also appreciate the way BollywoodSargam came up to support Mallika Sherawat when her look alike girl was shown doing sex. Please also support Preity Zinta, this is my and all preity zinta fan's request

No comments: